Entries for the 2021 BM Ride open at 10am on 21st May – you won’t want to miss out on next year’s ride!
- The first 500 entries will be available at the Early Bird price of £35
- Prices will then increase to £40
Minimum age as of date of event: 14 years oldENTER here
ABOUT BM RIDE
Taking place on Sunday 18th April 2021 a few hours before the BM10k and Brighton Marathon, BM Ride will offer cyclists of all abilities the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the sights of Brighton city centre and the seafront on closed roads over a 50km distance.
Whether a keen cyclist who is heading out for a group ride, a family wanting to ride together or someone looking for a new challenge, BM Ride will have something for you.
Check out the 2020 route – available to view here. (The 2021 route will be finalised early 2021)
What will be included?
- Chip timing
- Official 2021 BM Ride garment – TBC
- Pre-Ride Goody bag
- Water station
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Brighton Marathon Weekend Beach Village
- Email communications with key info, advice and support
- Participant Instructions